Be An Artist
Artists are the soul of Via Colori Houston, bringing vision, talent and inspiration to our streets. Over 250 artists transform the pavement of downtown Houston into eye-popping displays of color. Festival attendees watch live as artists bring their masterpieces to life, creating an outdoor museum before our eyes. Via Colori’s local and internationally-renowned artists gather together in the spirit of community and creativity to support the mission of The Center for Hearing and Speech.
Please check back soon to apply to be an artist.
2018 Artist Information
- NO MORE THAN 3 ARTISTS PER TEAM FOR ALL SQUARE SIZES. No more than 3 artists on each team will receive a t-shirt, free festival entry, breakfast/lunches and program recognition. If you are a teacher artist and would like to have more than 3 student artists assist with your square, please contact Janine.
- Artwork must be appropriate for public viewing and family friendly.
- Artwork will avoid political statements.
- Artwork will contain no words or symbols intended as advertising or promotion. Logos are acceptable when creating the sponsor's signage only.
- Artwork may not violate any copyright laws.