The Speech-Language Pathology Clinic offers speech and language evaluations and therapy for children with hearing impairments from birth to 18 years of age.
- Full, individual evaluations are offered for a variety of reasons:
- Baseline evaluations to determine appropriate services
- Annual evaluations to track progress
- Cochlear Implant Candidacy evaluations
- Evaluations for school consultations
- Second opinion evaluations
Listening and Spoken Language Therapy
The Speech-Language Pathology Clinic at the Center for Hearing and Speech specializes in treating children with hearing impairment. We offer the following types of therapy in our clinic:
- Auditory-Verbal Therapy
- Houston RiteCare Infant Program
- Aural Rehabilitation Therapy
- Bilingual Therapy for Spanish-speaking families
- Speech therapy for children with hearing loss
You must complete your Intake Packet before scheduling an appointment.