Project T.A.L.K. Summer Camp Waitlist Registration
Camp is full!
Parents who are interested in having their child attend can contact Daena Busby at (713) 337-9079 to have their name added to our waitlist. Anyone interested in attending is highly encouraged to register for the wait list since several spots tend to open up prior to the start of camp. Campers will be added based on registration date so don’t delay!
If you would like to register for our waitlist, apply below.
- Who: Children ages 4-10
- When: July 16-20, 2018
- Where: The Center for Hearing and Speech
- 3636 W. Dallas St. Houston, Texas 77019
- Make friends while you increase your social and conversational skills
- Hang out with cool kids who have hearing loss, just like you
- Sharpen your listening skills while you're having a blast with exciting activities
- Cost of camp (includes t-shirt) - $250
- $100 deposit in order to place a child on registration list
- Camp must be paid in full by June 7th
- Scholarships are available for those who qualify. Do not complete this form if you have applied for the scholarship.
You may also print out a form if you would like to drop it off or mail it to the Center for Hearing and Speech.
**NOTE: The application will need to be reviewed for appropriateness before application is confirmed. Please do not pay until your application is approved. Payment is due after the camper has been approved by the camp director.
Contact Daena Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.