Are you interested in working with children at the Center for Hearing and Speech? Apply to be a substitute teacher!
- Directly responsible to the Lead Teacher and classroom teachers
- Assists teachers in implementation of educational lesson plans
- Assists with snack, lunch and playground supervision
- Assists with diapering and toileting of children
- Responsible for students' safety
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have high school diploma as well as college courses totaling 3 credits in education, human growth and development, or behavior management.
Qualified candidates may submit resume to email@example.com