Maps & Directions
No Pets Allowed (sorry!)
Although we love our four-legged friends, no pets are allowed at the festival and glass containers are also prohibited (City of Houston ordinance). No outside coolers, food or beverages are allowed.
Via Colori takes place in Downtown Houston at Hermann Square, City Hall (Smith St.) and the surrounding streets Bagby St., McKinney and Walker.
- From I-45 North: Take I-45 South to Houston. Take Exit 47C McKinney Exit (left exit). Turn left on Bagby. There is street parking available (Parking meters must be paid on Saturdays). Additional paid parking can be found at the Heritage Parking Garage and Allen Center Garages located on Dallas and Clay streets.
- From I-45 South:Take I-45 North to Houston (toward Exit 23). Take exit 47B onto Memorial Dr. Continue on to Rusk St. and there is plenty of paid covered parking in the Theatre District Parking lots (on right).
- From Highway 59 North: Take 59 South to I-10 West to I-45 South. Take the McKinney Exit (immediate left exit) and turn left on Bagby. There is paid parking at the Heritage Parking Garage and Allen Center Garages located on Dallas and Clay streets. There is also street parking avaialble when you seen the "super parking meters". These meters must be paid all day Saturday.
- From Highway 59 South:
Take 59 North to Houston. Take the exit on the Left toward 1-45/Dallas/Galveston. Merge onto TX-288 North. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 45N/Dallas/IAH Airport and merge onto I-45North. Take exit 47B for Memorial Dr. Turn right onto Memorial Dr. Continue onto Rusk St. and there is plenty of paid covered parking in the Theatre District Parking lots (on right).
- From I-10 West: Head east on I-10 East. Take exit 767A toward Studemont St. merge onto Katy Freeway Service Rd. Turn right onto Studemont St. and continue. Turn left at Washington Ave. and continue. Turn right onto Sawyer St. and continue to Memorial Dr. now continue onto Rusk St. You are in the Theatre Distict. there are several paid garages marked “Theatre District Parking.”
- From I-10 East:
Take I-10 West and take exit 768B on the left for 1-45 South. Merge onto I-45 N S. Take exit 47C on theleft to merge onto McKinney St. Turn left onto Bagby St. There is paid parking at the Heritage Parking Garage and Allen Center Garages located on Dallas and Clay streets. There is also street parking available when you see the "super parking meters". These meters must be paid all day Saturday.
In addition to street parking there are several paid parking garages that are available. Via Colori recommends our WinPark parking partner:
- Winpark Garage - 1100 Smith St. (between Dallas and Lamar St.) - fee is $20
- Main Entrance One: On the corner of Bagby St. and Lamar St. (near Library)
- Main Entrance Two: On the corner of Bagby St. and Walker (near City Hall)
- Mural Entrance Three: On the corner of Smith St. and McKinney (near Hermann Square)