If you’re seeking a tutor in Houston, come to CHS — we can help your child’s skills improve, give their report card a boost or help your child transition successfully as they mainstream. Through our individualized programs, we help each child develop a passion for learning. We’re committed to helping your child reach their potential and achieve their specific goals. Our talented teachers with Master's degrees in fields of Education know how to turn learning into an engaging, collaborative and fun experience for students of any grade or skill level.
Individualized tutoring sessions can be arranged to reinforce the following subject areas:
- Language - vocabulary, expressive and receptive skills
- Reading Readiness - phonics, phonemic awareness and fluency
- Reading - guided reading and comprehension skills
- Writing - handwriting, fine motor and written composition
- Science and Social Studies
- Social Skills
The cost is $60 per hour or $30 per half hour.
For more information, please contact our Director of Education Lindy Powell via email or call her at 713.523.3633.