- You must call 1-877-633-8747 at least two workdays before appointment.
- You must have your nine-digit Medicaid number, Social Security Number or client Demographic Number
- You must have your doctor's (or other health-care provider's) name, address and phone number.
- You must have the date, time and purpose of the appointment.
- Have current Medicaid CardMedicaid verification letter
- Have no other way to get to appointmentTransportation will allow one attendant for minors.
- NOTE: THERE ARE LIMITATIONS DUE TO CAPACITY.
- Destination: 48 Navigation/West Dallas (Passes by The Center for Hearing and Speech)
- Fare: $1.25 Full Fare/METRO Q Card
Red Cross Community Services Transportation
- You must call Red Cross at least two workdays in advance.
- After scheduling your appointment with the Center, call Red Cross at 713-313-1631 to reserve your transportation appointment as much as 30 days in advance.
- You must be referred to the Red Cross by the Center for Hearing and Speech.
Red Cross cannot guarantee appointment times. Passengers are picked up between 8:45 am and 11:00 am. Red Cross Transportation services require that reservations be made at least 24 hours prior to any pick-up. Reservations for transportation can be made as much as 30 days in advance.
- Meet the qualifying guidelines
- Completed referral form
Have no other way to get to appointment? Red Cross will allow one escort to accompany the patient.
Note: There are limitations due to capacity!
For more information call 713.313.1631 or visit the Red Cross site.