Your generous support will make a profound difference in the lives of children with hearing impairments. Donate online now.
You can also mail your gift !
The Center for Hearing and Speech
Monthly gifts provide a consistent, reliable income stream for CHS. Make an impact for as little as 50 cents a day.
A memorial gift is a thoughtful way to remember a loved one who has passed away by making a gift in his or her memory.
An honor gift is a unique way to celebrate a special occasion or recognize someone dear to you. For example, an honor gift could honor celebrations such as:
- Birth of a child
- Gratitude to a teacher or CHS staff member
- Honor a business associate
- Honor friends and family in lieu of holiday gifts
Your thoughtfulness will be recognized! CHS will send an announcement of your gift to the person or family you designate. However, the amount of your gift will not be mentioned and a separate receipt will be sent to you.
Sound Futures Fund
The Sound Futures Fund is new major donor program to engage our steadfast supporters. For an investment of $1,000 or more you can be part of this special circle of community members. Learn more.
By attending the fundraising events you can help raise money to support the Center's mission to serve all hearing impaired children. These events impact the Center's ability to fund the programs, initiatives and technology needed to change the lives.
- Annual Dinner - Purchase tickets, reserve a table, or become a silent auction donor.
- Annual CHS Family Picnic
- CHS Classic: Clay Shoot - Join as an individual or pull together your team.
- Houston Via Colori®, Street Painting Festival - Become a major sponsor, sponsor a square or an activity!
Shop, Surf and Share to support CHS
- SHOP: Without spending any extra money, customers of Kroger, Randall’s and Target can have a portion of their sales total given to CHS. Learn more.
- SURF: Go to www.goodsearch.com and make this website your home page. Then any time you perform an internet search, GoodSearch will give us a contribution.
- SHARE: Do you know of an individual, company or foundation that shares our values and could potentially partner with CHS? If so, we want to know about it! Contact Natalie Vuckovic at (713)523-3633.
Double, maybe even triple your donation through employee matching. Simply fill out a matching gift form from your employer and mail it in with your donation.
Contact your Human Resource Department to find out if your employer has a matching gifts program. The funds from the matching gift will be attributed to the same program as the original donation.
Donating a book to the Center changes the lives of hearing impaired children book by book. With your support we can grow our library, promote literacy and help our children practice and develop their reading skills. Click here to learn creative ways you can get involved in our book drive.
Gifts of Stock
Supporters of CHS can give a larger gift that will cost them less and reduce their capital gains and income taxes by giving a gift of stock. For assistance in arranging for a wire transfer, please call Natalie Vuckovic at (713) 523-3633. Your gift will be recognized the day of the transfer and you will receive a letter acknowledging your gift
Through financial and estate planning opportunities, donors can give to CHS through a planned gift. There are a number of ways to set up a planned gift that may allow you to receive a stream of income for life, earn higher investment yield, or reduce your capital gains or estate taxes.
For further information on giving opportunities, please contact Natalie Vuckovic, Development Director, at (713) 523-3633 ext. 118.