Better Hearing and Speech Month
Did you know that May is Better Hearing and Speech Month?
The Center for Hearing and Speech is celebrating and we invite you to take part, too. Here are the ways you can get involoved:
- Learn how to protect your sense of hearing and ears at any age with our Hearing Loss Prevention Presentation:
- Visit us at our Open house on May 24, 2016 from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM:
- Volunteer as a translator for client session - we are in search of fluent Arabic, French and Vietnamese speakers.
- Download a coloring page for the young people in your life.
- Donate to The Center for Hearing and Speech. Your generous support will make a profound difference in the lives of children with hearing loss. Donate Online Now!
Better Hearing and Speech Month (BHSM) is coordinated by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) each May. BHSM provides an opportunity to raise awareness about communication disorders and treatment resources. For 2016, the theme is "Communication Takes Care." Visit the www.asha.org/bhsm to learn about moure resources.